Currently, we have the following books and DVDs available free to dementia caregivers:
- “Creating Moments of Joy, 5th Edition” … one of our personal favorites, a practical and hopeful book by Jolene Brackey.
- “The 36-Hour Day, 6th Edition” … an essential resource for families who love and care for people with Alzheimer’s, a Johns Hopkins Press Health Book.
- “Glen Campbell: I’ll Be Me” … DVD of an award-winning documentary from 2014.
- “Second Forgetting” … Dr. Benjamin Mast answers common questions and reminds us God remembers even when we forget.
- “Still Alice” … either the book by Lisa Genova or a DVD of the movie starring Julianne Moore. (She won the Best Actress Oscar for this role.)
To request a free resource, please submit the form below.